Today wake up at 11am... den meet hong wei at about 12pm plus... today I pei him go sim lim square to look for his portable hard disk... we walk de whole sim lim square... for mi I go sim lim square to help him find de cheapest hard disk... and also look out for my own personal computer...
I get alot of brochure from sim lim so go home can take a look at those computers and compare on their pricing... hong wei nv buy anything from sim lim... he say he will think again be4 buying... so we window shopping down there lo... after that we took bus 23 from sim lim to tampines lo... he pei mi go have lunch first... cox I very hungry... after lunch, we go tampines mall walk walk awhile den go home le... at home, I’m really tired... so I go take nap for 1 hour den wake up have dinner lo... after dinner, I’m online in msn... but I’m looking at de brochure to choose de computer I wan... hmmm finally I found de computer I wan de... but will cox mi $1.6k ba if I buy everything...
I thinking of buying that... but I will be asking my teacher tml see is it worth it to buy or not... if worth it den I will sure buy it by this week liao... haha... after seeing those brochure, it is about 10pm lo... den I get change go down and jog liao... today weather is good... but the floor is wet... anyway I jog for 4 rounds around simei zone 4... hmmm dunnoe how many meter... but as long as I got de motivation to jog, I will force myself to jog every single day to lose weight de... today nv kana force... jog very suang... that all for today... 12:27am... 13/01/08... bk signing off...