Today work from 5pm to 2am... I thought today go work sure do turnover de... but they turn hao liao... so those who come 5pm de dun have chance to help them up... today got 30 tables... den about 28 tables are open... I almost late for work... 4.58pm den I reach working place... hmmm today my partner is li win(dunnoe how to spell his name)... he is really snake king... y I say him like that is becox after he serve the dish, he can disappear de... I also dunnoe where he go...
I'm really angry with him... cox most of the things is I do de... I feel really tired when I work with him... he nv help mi top up drinks de... I thought with him I can slack alot... but I dun think so lehz... he is worst den a junior... even he is senior liao, he also cannot eat snake de ma... my tables are de last to serve de... very jialit sia... most of de time I’m de last to take de dishes from uncle Paul... haiz... anyway I do my best can le... I really buay tahan him... what pbc say is rite... he is really very very de lazy... at first I dun believe on what pbc say... until I work with him, den I discover he is really really lazy man... I dun wish to work with him again... too lazy le...
After de wedding dinner, the turnover is really fast... work for 1 hour plus, everything is done le... 12.15pm we are slacking le... so we slack for 1 hour 45mins... lol... so lucky Friday, Saturday and Sunday is angus working... if is Lewis, he sure call us go home lo... during slacking, we fold napkins for tml wedding dinner... after folding still got alot time left sia... lol... tml napkins sure very ugly de... cox are boys who is folding it... so dun think is nice... haha... yay tml bo work... so not my problem le... haha... tml going out with hong wei to buy Chinese new year clothes... hmmm that all le... 3:39am... 26/01/08... bk signing off...

Nice heart shape decoration... make of cucumber and tomato... it look really nice... tht y I take a photo of it... haha~