Today I wake up at 9am... since the school started, I tend to wake up more early le... unlike holiday, I can sleep up to 2pm like that... haha... ok today 10am, I cycle to tampines blk 201 to have a hair cut... my hair dunnoe y grow so fast... 3 month like that den long liao... the price has increased $1 to $8 per hair cut le... hmmm still ok la... cox standard ma... GST increase some more everything is getting more and more expensive... that y lo... after hair cut, I feel my head gets lighter abit... haha... about 12.40pm den I go school... in school, the teacher nv come... so a relief teacher come and take over our class... in class, we can do anything we like... even to break also can... haha... so when I reached school, about 15mins later I go for break le... nv have my lunch at home... cox no one cooks... haha...
After break, is about 2pm lo... I concentrate on my project... I took 2 hours ba to do my project... today I called ts to come school again... in the end he say too late dun wan come... come also nothing to do... hmmm he is hopeless le... even teacher say his GPA sure drop again this sem le... I use back de circuit that I buy from sim lim tower... I thought it is spoilt liao... but I fixed awhile, it come back to life... haha... can work very well lehz... haha... den I put de circuit together with my speaker, hmmm de condenser mic can receive de sound and project out from de speaker... haha... my project is about 75% done le...
About next week, I’m going to chiong my driving practical lesson and also write my report on my project le... if I call ts and Derek to help... maybe I going to die liao... maybe I will tell them help mi abit can liao... hmmm that’s the decision I’m making liao... no choice... I noe de project better den them... after school, I rest awhile at home den I go help zi jian in his java project liao... hmmm my java got C in poly... now he need my helps for de flowchart... I helped him and also give him alot of ideals... hmmm de java is quite useful after all... haha... I think he can get A for his java liao lo... cox I pass him my friends java project... den he just need edit abit can liao... wish him good luck for his java liao... I feel I helped him alot le... haha...
After helping him, I go home have my dinner le... slack awhile den I go jogging le... it has been 2 days bo jog le... today only jog for 2 rounds cox after I jog for de 1st round, my stomach suddenly pain... dunnoe y... den 2nd round more pain... so I stopped after 2nd round... hmmm that all for today... dun have de time to jog de nex 3 days... cox work work work... haha... no life... 11:52pm... 17/01/08... bk signing off...