Today wake up late... so go to school also late... in school, do wireless (Bluetooth) de practical... quite easy to setup... I know how to transfer from computer to handphone and from handphone to computer... but from computer to computer seem like got error... next week den figure out again... lesson for today is quite boring... zzz... after de wireless practical, is break le... after break, is micro controller lesson again... microcontroller lesson, I dun really do much of de work... cox teacher is explaining to us how microcontroller works... I understand alot after he explained to us... and also while doing, I have to show teng song how to do la... and also some people ask mi how to do also... so I have to entertain them lo... after entertaining them, den I continue to do my work... zzz... after microcontroller lesson is wireless theory lesson le... de theory lesson is abit bored la... cox teacher only teach abit nia... den high light de main points... most of de understanding is done at home not in school... theory lesson ended at 4.40pm... after that straight away go home le... Wednesday is really a long day and also a boring day...
After I reach home from school, I rest awhile den I go teng song's house to take something from him... he want to give mi some china things he buy from china… and also to take back my psp battery from him too… in his house, we play psp lo... chat awhile den off I go home le... reach home at 9.30pm... I’m quite tired la... so rest awhile den off I go jogging le... today jog is quite tired... but I force myself to go... after today, I have to wait until Sunday den I can jog liao... Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be working till midnight... so no time to jog... Sunday actually got work... I tend to cancel it when tml I go work that time... I’m going sim lim square and tower to help friend see the things he want to buy to upgrade his computer and also go walk walk to see what to buy for my project de parts... hmmm I think that all for today... quite tired... 11:44pm... 09/01/08... bk signing off...