I just finish chatting with friends in msn... wow this is my first time sia... chat in msn for that long de... haiz today cannot go jogging... cox raining lehz... till now den stop ba...
Today wake up at 7.40am... den eat my breakfast den cycle to school le... reached sch at 8.30am... when I come in classroom, only 3 people nia... the rest come very late... hmmm today do microcontroller thingy... I really dunnoe how to do lehz... very confusing... some how I understand abit nia... after de lesson, we go for break... during break, I go sign up for a member ship from nebo de... the card can be use in down town east... quite attractive... some more got lots of benefit... that y go sign up for it lo... nex time if go down town can use...
The member ship cost mi $20 for 3 years (student package) if sign up at down town east, need $59 for 3 years sia... so expensive... so I sign up for fun lo... after break go for next lesson which is computing system de theory lesson le... very sian... cannot understand what de teacher is teaching... his teaching about de micro controller de theory... haiz... I think I go back study I gain more den he teaches mi...
After de lesson, mi, ying hong and soo hui slack at outside of library for 1hour 30mins for de next lesson... really sian lo... wait for so long just to attend the life skill lesson... de life skill lesson only 30mins like that nia... den dismiss le... really bored la... after that go home le... at home I slack le... really tired sia... so I go take nap lo... I think I still in de holiday mood... haha... haven get started... zzz... when i wake up from nap, i dun feel like eating dinner sia... so bo eat le... all de way I chat msn, watch TV and also do some of de microcontroller homework... multi tasking... haha... that all for today... 11:51pm... 08/01/08... bk signing off...