Today wake up at 12pm ba... eat my breakfast den slack awhile den I go clean my room le... after cleaning it, I go change, my fish water... after doing everything, I slack awhile den off I go work le... today angus work... so work quite slack... de only problem I got in work is when I check in, they say dun have my voucher... hmmm this is de second time my voucher gone le... dam suay... I nv have my dinner there... cox no time... till now still haven eat... tml go sch eat le...
Today at work, Angus put mi work with mei xian... when I heard it, I really sian 1/2... den de Adrian down there laughing at mi when he heard i work with mei xian... zzz... so suay sia... my 2nd day working also work with her... den my 14th day working also work with her... wa liu... but today she quite good mood... she got say abit la... unlike last time... she say mi until I scare her... haha... not that relax or busy when working with her... still okok... after work take mrt back with kai ming... that all for work...
Hmmm tml is school reopen le... I really need to force myself go jogging le during weekday when I free... I wanna get back my stamina... my strength... and de weight I lose... really need to force le... soon I will be going NS... really must have de determination to jog le... anyway I really miss de dragon boat training that last time I have... NO PAIN NO GAIN!!! hmmm that all for today... going sleep soon... scare tml cannot wake up lehz... haha... 1:02am... 06/01/08... bk signing off...