Today wake up at 8am... I get change den cycle to school for nafa test le... reached school at 8.30am plus... den everyone is ready to jog liao... but I’m still warming up... lol... anyway I’m de last to jog lo... I jog slowly to catch up them... anyway today I’m de only school of engineering down there... all school of IT de... wa liu... my friends all nv come... sian~
I'm happy on de timing I got... 2.4km run I got 11mins 34 seconds... not a bad timing for a fat person who can runs... lol... even teacher dun believe it... haha... they were shock that I got this timing... haha... but I fail my 2 station... standard one... haiz... standing board jump and pull up is my weakness... haiz... the rest of de station I pass... pull up 0 time... standing board jump got 200cm... shutter runs 10.9sec... 2.4km 11min 34 sec... sit up 39 times... sit and reach 49 cm... that all for my nafa... after nafa is about 9.30am lo... I go up to my classroom awhile den I cycle home to have a bath and get changed and off I cycle back to sch again for lesson... in school... is normal normal school days... nothing to say about... after school at home slack till now den blog le... going to start on writing report on project le... alot started le lo... so have to get start up liao... that all for today... 9:46pm... 30/01/08... bk signing off...