Today I wake up very early... 7am I wake up le... I have my breakfast and get change den off I take bus to CDC (Comfortdelgro Driving Centre) le... it took me about 45mins to travel from simei to ubi sia... I reached cdc at about 8.15am... my lesson start at 8.30am... when I reach there, I go take a look on a white board for my name and also the car number that I’m going to have my first practical lesson... I’m really excited about it... haha... I walk around cdc to find de car number sia... I almost walk de whole road to find that car... in the end I ask people where is de car located at... but at the location, I could not find it lehz... until I ask another person den he told me my instructor the car is private de... that mean he haven put de number out yet... that y I cannot find it...
Today they only teach me about safely procedures, knowing about the car instrument panel, name of various driving controls and also using of brake, clutch and accelerator pedal... not that much... like that, $60 gone liao lehz... 1 lesson only 1hour 30mins... the lesson ended at 10am... den tml still have 2 driving lesson... from 10:20am to 12pm... den another lesson from 12.45pm to 2.25pm... wish I can learn more from the 2 lesson... after driving lesson, I go home le... at home after my lunch... at about 1pm, I go sleep sia... actually should go sch at 12pm... but heard that the lesson on computing system the teacher go to dover ite... den got another teacher teach us... but my class, got alot not coming... so I dun tend to go sch lo... so I take a 1 hour 30mins nap be4 I go to school... during napping, I was awake by my hand phone for 3 times sia...
Wa liu... I should have silent mode lo... but I nv... zzz... when I wake up, I get change and go school for my project liao... in class, only 5 people including mi come to school nia... so this is the chance to ask teacher alot of qn... I asked alot... and also redo my summing circuit for my amplifier... hmmm tried alot of time using the logic trainer... but I nv give up... so going to go home that time, I finally success in making my circuit work... it really work... I really happy... haha... the circuit is my teacher give mi de... it really works... haha...
When I reached home, zi jian called mi... he told mi about his math for O lvl... he got a C5 for it... I’m happy that he got this kind of grade... last time about 5 years ago ba, he took his o lvl... and got a D7 for it... den when he want to retake his o lvl which is last year, he told me to teach him math... so I taught him how to do lo... hmmm now he got a C5 for it... not bad le wor... he say he want to treat me to go eat... but I say... dunnid... if he wan treat, after he got back his java grade... den celebrate together... cox java I also helping him... I’m really sure he can get a grade A for it... hmmm really congratz him for getting a C5 for his maths... my hard work in teaching him and also his willing to work hard and learn let him passed his maths... not bad... haha...
Wa my sister hao lian to mi sia... today she get back her o level result le... hmmm L1R5 got 13 points... den for R4 she got 8 points... hao lian lo... but her humanities pull her down... she got C5 for it... and English not bad wor B3... den A1 for E math, A math and science... den A2 for Chinese... B3 for POA... she dunnoe want to go poly or JC... is her choices... anyway have to gratz to her for getting such good grades...
When I come home from school, I do my project while watching lotus lantern... the show is really nice lo... I solder my circuit using my soldering tool that I buy during the starting of my second year... hmmm the solder is not that bad... can compare with school de liao... my circuit is half done le... some have to solder in school... cox I dun have de tool... most of de tool I want is in school... zzz...
About 10pm, I go jogging lo... it has been 6 days ago I have my last jogging... lol... hmmm after jogging feel quite good... that y now den blog... a very long post today... haha... that all... tml still have to wake up early for driving lesson... after lesson, still have to go work at 5pm or 6pm... sian... alot of things coming up le... going to stress mi like hell... zzzz... 12:17am... 25/01/08... bk signing off...
The success circuit tht I done in school... so many wire...

Circuit tht i done at home... less wire... and more clear... 3 circuit in 1 board... quite a simple circuit...