Okie... I will be blogging on ytd thingy... ytd I wake up at 11.30am... I have a bath den off I go work le... ytd work from 1pm to 12am... 11hours nia... did not earn that much... ytd de wedding dinner is Malay and Chinese wedding... that mean de bride (female) is a Chinese... den de groom (male) is a malay... but de groom look like Chinese sia... total there is about 32 tables... 2 reserve... I heard that de groom is ex-banquet de manager be4 Simon comes... so there is lots of ex-banquet worker coming to his wedding dinner...
I'm really stress at first... cox Lewis post mi and kai ming to serve de 3 tables which is all ex-banquet people... den I also saw angus attending his wedding... I and kai ming serve table 3, 5 and 6... be4 de wedding start, I’m doing cocktail... so I dunnoe whether de table which we serve is full or not... den when I go in, the 4 tables on de left side of de ballroom 2 is close... so 40 people bo come to his wedding... den Lewis reassign people to serve those tables... den I bo tio assign to any table... Lewis tell mi to wait... so I wait lo... anyway during de first dish is out, is really messy la... after de first dish out, Lewis tell mi to switch with kai ming... that means I serve kai ming table... den kai ming go do packing of foods...
So I serve de ex-banquets worker... I’m so fortunate to serve them… when I serve them, I really have fun with them... they really know how to joke ar... lol... I heard from those senior worker that they are alot of years ago de banquet worker... I think about 5 to 6 years ago de ba... they all like 26 to 30 years old de people le... while serving them, I chat with them lo... they also got help mi when I’m clearing their plates... so my job is really easy... haha... but ytd I broke 5 spoon... accidentally drop de... haiz... tio scold by Lewis... but not that serious liao... cox I drop it behind de ballroom... not outside... so nothing happened... next time be more careful can liao... hmmm the time goes really fast when I chat and serve with them... about 10.40pm, everything is done le... very fast... I’m not that tired overall... hmmm that all for ytd... haha... 2:50pm... 02/01/08... bk signing off...