Ok... just finish watching 天地传说之宝莲灯... finally got de mood to blog ytd things lo... ytd wake up at 9am... quite early lehz... cox I got 2 driving lesson one from 10.20am to 12pm... another from 12.45pm to 2.25pm... during de first lesson of driving, I die car (死车) alot of time... how to 死车 lehz? 死车 is when u release de clutch pedal too fast den the car engine will stop de... when u si che, the car cannot move... den u have to restart de engine again... hmmm my first lesson kana scold alot of time... cox si che... den he explain alot to mi... so I learn alot from that instructor... he also give mi alot of tips in driving… after that I go for my lunch at cdc... den 12.45pm is another instructor teaching mi... it is de same instructor that teaches mi during my first driving lesson...
He just let mi drive around de circuit... he talk very less le... cox I nv make that much mistake... I follow his instruction lo... total of 2 lesson, I si che about less den 10 times... 2nd lesson I si che 2 times nia... not bad le... hmmm after lesson, I go home le... at home I took 1 hour nap... den wake up off I go work le... at work, I work from 6pm to 2am... today is Dinner and Dance... very relax sia... cox only 22 tables... 3 VIP tables and 19 small tables lo... all 1 to 1... that mean 1 people serve 1 table... so easy and relax... we have to give a very very good services to them...
I serve table 14... is a bad number for Chinese... it is call 要死要死(yao si yao si)(want die want die) in Chinese... haha... but I nv die... instead I give my very best service to them... haha... I got back a very very good coomments from them... I’m really happy... haha~ after dinner and dance is turn over again... today afternoon got wedding buffet... ytd already set hao le... den at nite is wedding dinner lo... today work from 5pm to 2am... that means sure got turnover be4 de wedding dinner start... haiz... hmmm that all for ytd... 3:28pm... 25/01/08... bk signing off...

The comments they write to mi... is very blur... I use my phone to take de pic... got 2 people write commemts to mi sia...this is what they say "polite, efficiently, fast response on my special request. friendly"... then another say “他是一位非常敬业乐业者,值得提升的员工,加油!" haha... I’m so happy when I saw this comments... haha... the person who write to me in Chinese, got de first prize in luckily draw wor... Toshiba HDTV!!! so luckily man... she got my bless to her=x