Just come back from work... bath hao le den come blog liao... today(12/01/08) work from 1pm to 2am... today quite xiong de lehz... during de setting up from 1pm to 5pm, I’m de only young man down there helping up for de setting up... uncle Paul got help abit... I’m really tired... ah bee come at 3pm plus... but he and Johnson do de setting up for Coleman room... so ballroom only 4 persons doing de setup for de wedding dinner... after setting up is about 5.30pm le... very hungry... I nv help those side tables to take side plates and serving gears... really have no time to help... after eating den briefing le... during briefing, alot of males den females... alot gals gone liao... kana scare away by lewis =x... lol...
I was assign to work with a new boy who work only 2 days to serve 3 tables... today nv do dry ice... I thought today will be quite slack... but I expected de wrong things... zzz... actually I and de new boy serve tables 2 3 5 de... but suddenly Lewis tell mi that de table 1 which is reserve de will be open too... he tell mi to go serve tables 1 and 2... I sian 1/2 lo... cox all de things I set hao hao in that side table will be a waste le... have to set a new for myself... I’m really busy like siao... rush here rush there sia... he tell mi de news is 10mins be4 de first dish start... I make a tempo side station for myself near de door... really have no space to share de side table le...
I'm really busy during de first 4 dishes... cox I’m have a shortage of serving gears and side plates... I have to ask from people give mi some serving gear... haiz... during de break time, I hv no rest sia... cox I have to prepare my dessert bowl, side plates, serving gear and also drinks... after de 1/2 time I’m really relax abit la...
But one thing I really make mi angry... wa lao... banquet got people Kop(Steal) things de lehz... my side plates (wipe and dry) about 50 plus kana kop by people... I dunnoe is who... how dare him/her... den hor my severing gear also missing too... my dessert that I want to serve to de guest also gone... haiz... really angry about that... but overall is still not that bad la... at least I will gain some experiences from it... haha... during de turnover, setup really slow... my legs is really very very pain during turnover... I dun really like new shoes... have to man man de xin guan wearing de new shoes le... about 1.45am den everything is done... quite late lehz... normally is about 1.30am finish liao... hmmm I think that all for today... tired tired tired... 3:35am... 12/01/08... bk signing off...