Just jog finish and have a bath... hmmm I jog de same distance as ytd... jog for 30mins to 40mins... be4 I go for jogging, the uncle called mi... Hmmm we chat for 15mins like that... I tell him that I wan a computer for gamer use de... and price to be $1.3k and below with everything plus LCD screen lo... so he offer mi $1280 for everything... Wednesday my computer is coming liao... anyway my computer for gamer de for mi I not a gamer... de computer I just wan de speed nia that y I buy gamers computer... or else a normal one will do it le...
The computer is AM2 processor... den forgot how many GHz liao... den 320gb memory... 4 gb of ram... 20 inch of LCD acer screen... GF 8600 512mb of graphic card... plus wireless network card in CPU... 8 usb port... asus motherboard... window vista dunnoe what de... haha... I think that all liao... after I get de computer den I update more about it... haha... can't wait till Wednesday to get my new own personal computer.... wahaha... 11:47pm... 14/01/08... bk signing off...