For Wednesy, I play 2moons until about 4pm den I go work from 5pm to 2am... hmmm almost late for work... when we(me and ts) reached working place, the time is 5pm on de spot... hang ar... If late for 1 second, $3 will be gone le... At work, this is my experience doing Dinner And Dance... all we serve are lawyers from a company de... got 12 tables... I was attracted to a girl to serve 3 tables... hmmm alot chio bu lawyers sia... they wear until so nice... but all 20 plus and above de ba... haha... the theme for their DND is retro nite ba... back to de 7oth... is about de same as de DND for ntuc... that all for Wednesday...
For today, I wake up at 12pm den play games till now den stop... y I play for so long is becox, tml I will be working from 6pm-11pm... den Saturday will be working from 10am to 11pm... so wun be playing or online at home le... going chiong my work and earn more money le... haha... that all for today... 12.02am... 21/12/07... bk signing off...