Okie I will blog Wednesday first... same things happened... went to school at 8am... about 8.44am den reach school... it is raining... I cannot cycle... so I take bus lo... wait for so long sia... today really rain rain rain de whole day... haiz... the school days for Wednesday is really long hours sia... from 8am to 5pm... zzz... about 1pm we have our computing system test... the test hor is really easy la... but for those who nv study sure very hard de... cox they tend to copy in de test... Haha... but the teacher is very smart... he catch people who copy de... so those who study got benefit lo... Haha...
After test, our class and another class vs in playing a class activity games... they game is very fun... first prize is $50... den second is $44... third is $40... only got 5 group... den we got second... first prize go to de other class... they really pro at that game... is a guess of words game... 1 people act action... den de group member guess de words... after de games, we go down to cafe 2 to have some things to eat... the food dunnid to spend money de... is free... cox is school help us pay de... den we just help them to finish de food can liao... after eating, I go home taking bus with ts... wa lao... while walking to de bus stop, it is raining heavily lo... den my pant, bag and my shoes all wet sia... wa lao wey... buay tahan... when I reach home, I go have a bath after bathing, while watching 5.30pm show, i switch on my computers and search for vb software...
I’m going to ts de house to help him with his visual basic project... i need 2003 de vb software... I cannot find de software sia... cox de software is 4 years ago de... now cannot dl in internet le... haiz... I got a vb software in my computer but is 2005 de... den now de vb change to 2008 de liao... den I cannot find 2005 de vb software also... so I tend to copy all de file of my vb to my hard disk...
After I reached his house, I try with all de software I got... but cannot use lehz... haiz... so I wasted my time finding and helping him le... so I plan to help him on Thursday in sch... after that I go home le... due to too tired... so I nv blog liao...05/12/07...
For Tuesday, I wake up at 7.30am... today have to go CMPB sia... they send mi a letter... tell mi to go back for check up on X-ray... dunnoe y la... waste time sia go back... I really very tired while on my way there... about 1hour 30mins de trip lehz... when I reached there, they just do de X-ray screening... after screening, they say I can go home le... wa lao... so waste time sia... today my school start at 12pm... I prefer to sleep longer den to go there waste time lo... haiz...
I took bus number 5 home... I didn't realize that de bus 5 is near to de CMPB lo... if I noe, I sure take de lo... 1 trip I can reach there liao... while I’m going home, I ta bao chicken rice for my lunch... after eating, I’m really tired... so I slp for awhile... 30mins later, I wake up and the time is 1.15pm... I go have a bath den pack my bag, off my go sch le... reached sch at 2pm... in school, I do my project and in de same time i help ts with his vb project... wa lao I really busy until I ki siao lehz... I finished doing ts project... but de final year project still haven do hao lehz... sian sia...
About 4.15pm, I go off from class le... anyway today de lesson very slack de... I go meet hong wei at cafe 1... today I’m going to his house to help him on changing his window 2000 to window xp... when I reach his house, while doing de computer, I go watch de pao ba nan ren... until 6.30pm, den i seriously help him in his computer... his computer got not much problem la... de problem is within mi... cox I dun really noe how to reformatting... after asking some of my friend and also searching of internet for information, I finally know how to reformat a hard disk le... Haha... I gain experience for it le... nex time can reformatted everything by myself le... Haha...
after doing everything, the time is 10pm plus lo... when I reach home is 11pm le... so tired wor...
Now I really half dead le... want to sleep but cannot... cox I’m reformatting my hard disk... need to wait until it is done den can go sleep... haiz... blog till here le... tml no sch... Haha... so happy... 1:08am... 06/12/07... bk signing off...