Ok I will blog on Tuesday first... hmmm it is Christmas day... and my family bo celebrate de... so I stay at home slack whole day... my family all go work except for mi and my elder sister bo work nia... at home, I watch mobtv and also fix that computer... I go buy a client adapter which cost $49 back to fix on that computer... now de computer can use internet le... just that cannot play games... cox de processor too lousy to play games... doin projects or msn can la... play games sure cannot make it de... haha...
I slack all de way to 9pm den zi jian call mi out to blk 224 viod deck to chit chat lo... until about 10.30pm come back liao... cox got nothing to chat about... den about 11pm plus, liang sms mi whether wanan go out have supper or not... so I say anything lo... about 12.30am, he drive his car to drive mi, juan and jasmine to bedok 85 to eat... but dun have de things he wanna eat so we go to some where to eat roti prata... after eating den go home le lo... that all for Tuesday... 25/12/07...
For today which is Wednesday, I wake up at 12pm... about 12.30pm I go out le... today go to tampines mall to have seoul garden with hong wei and his friend... I dun need to pay any money for seoul garden is becox hong wei help mi pay all de money le... he every rich ma... so treat mi... anyway he treat mi is becox I help him alot in his computer so he wanna pay back so he treat mi seoul garden lo... wahaha... after eating seoul garden, we go ntuc walk walk... I go chat with derrick and also Ivan... after chatting, it is time go watch movie le... we watch I AM LEGEND... this movie is okok la... not that good or bad... after watching, we go walk walk in tampines mall, century square and also night market... after walking, I’m tired le... so go home lo... when I reach home, is about 7pm plus lo... at home play computer games lo... hmmm tml gtg work le... wun have de time until Saturday le... 10.22pm... 26/12/07... bk signing off...