Wa today I wake up at 1.35pm... I’m really tired working for this 2 days... today I sleep until so suang sia... cox when I wake up, no one is at home le... except mi... haha...
For Thursday and Friday, I like working de same things lehz... work from 1pm to 2am... 13 hours of work... Thursday is my 8 days working... I feel that I work quite good le... the scolding and alot of things happened make mi improve alot alot... this 2 days, is wedding dinner lo... I serve de same table and also work with de same auntie... just that during Friday abit busy sia... make mi so tired...
These 2 days of working, I bo tio scolding sia... cox not Lewis working... is Angus supervise us... haha... de Angus is more friendly den Lewis... I HATE Lewis alot alot!!! if this job bo Lewis hor, this job sure very fun de... haha... hmmm nothing to write... cox last 2 days seem like no life lehz... working working working nia... den after work go home and sleep liao... haha... that all for Thursday and Friday... 27/12/07... 28/12/07... 2.18pm... bk signing off...