Today I wake up at 8.40am sia... so tired wor... that I off my alarm and continue to sleep till 8.40 lo... haha... when I wake up, I eat my breakfast and off I walk to school le... today bo ride bicycle is becox I very scare it rains again... when I reach school, the class is really slack la... i finish my vb project finish le ma so nothing to do lo... in class, I play psp with pbc... after de lesson, we go have lunch den go computing system lesson le... de lesson really boring... I dunnoe wht de teacher teach lo...
The lesson explain about another programming thingy... till now still haven start yet... just explain nia... so I dun understand anything... after lesson, still got a lesson at 12pm which is de life skill lesson... I bo attend sia... cox this lesson de project my group finish le ma... so I dun intend to go la... and also I was tired... so go home le... at home, I activate my mobtv subscription... when I activate le, I cannot watch... cox the window media player de setting need to upgrade... when I upgrade hao le, my player got problem sia... cannot watch... den I try alot of method until I give up... I lazy fix my computer... and my time is rushing... cox I going zhao ming house to take song from him...
When I reach his house, I take copy de songs le den I help him configure his mobtv setting... cox when I look through forum, I saw how to encounter his problem for mobtv... after doing it, his media player can play sia... so pro mi... haha... after that I go home le... now he got my acc to watch mobtv sia... den I cannot... haiz... after that I cycle home... de time is 3pm plus... when I come home, I still trouble shooting my media player... until really hopeless den I decided to reformat my computer le...
I took 4 hours to reformat and also configure everything back to normal... but de problem is I lost all my file le... cox when formatting, I discover that I has accidentally reformat de hard disk that I dun wan to reformat de... haiz... wht is done is done... haiz... all my psp games, my files, my songs and alot alot gone le... sob... but after I reformat le, de computer is better liao... not bad... haha... hmmm I finish everything at about 8pm plus lehz... now i can watch mobtv lo... haha... hmmm that all for today le... 9:40pm... 11/12/2007... bk signing off...