Today wake up 10am plus... when I wake up, I play 2moons le... den about 12pm, I go cdc lo... today I go for 2 times E-trial... within de 2 times E-trial, I take 4 papers... 3 pass and 1 fail... after doing it, I got de confident that I confirm will pass le... really lucky that I ytd bo work... or else today sure fail again le... really thx to Phua Boon Chuan(PBC) for helping to work ytd... haha... my Da en ren who save mi from working ytd...
After my 4 paper of E-trial, I go for my final test le... I so scare sia... I noe all de answer la... but I double check again... really scare fail again... luckily pass le... after that I go buy my PDL... hmmm next week I can go book for my practical le... learn how to drive... haha... so good... my FTT will be on march... hmmm so long... I going to check everyday for early date de... or else I dun think I can pass my driving test on time... sian... after booking everything, off I go home le... it's raining sia... so I take bus home... at home I slack le... so tired sia... about 6 hours outside of house... today bo work... hmmm that all for today... Thursday going Seoul garden again... PBC ai come along mai? I help u pay half… haha... 9:44pm... 17/12/07... bk signing off...