Today reached school at 8.40am... in school, I have nothing to do in vb lesson... cox I finish le ma... just do some editing of my vb project nia... after vb lesson, I go have my lunch le... den after lunch is computing system de lesson... during lesson, cox I keep talking ma... den teacher ask mi qn... den I dunnoe how to answer... haiz... xia suay sia... anyway de lesson I think almost half de class or more people dun understand wht he is teaching lo... the lesson ended early... about 11.30am de lesson end... den I, pbc and ying hong go library to read books lo... stay inside library for 1hour 30mins den go for de life skill lesson... de lesson onli got 7 people come nia... the rest go home le... the population is about de same as ytd... onli mi n pbc is boy nia... the rest gal sia... zzz... all de boy ps de...
In class, we do finish our project lo... after finish de project can go home le... so I go straight home liao... at home, I take my nap for 2 hours... den wake up is about 5.30pm lo... watch tv, play game and have my dinner... den about 10pm, I going study for tml de computing system de test... haiz... got test I sian 1/2 sia... hmmm write till here le... 8.45pm... 04/12/2007... bk signing off...