Today I’m awake by de house phone ringing... when I wake up is 1pm le... so tired sia... luckily to bo work... at home I lazy play games... so I watch mobtv till about 5pm plus den I go out to tampines mall to get FREE cake from pola... the free cake is OUB send a letter to my mother and tell my mum to get de cake for free... after I get de cake, I go tampines mall walk walk... I go visit my ntuc friends... they are really busy... so I nv stay for long... when I reach home, my father tell mi that my da gu got a computer dun wan liao...
Den she tell us to go her house and take it if we wan... so I pei my father go her house to take de computer... wow.... de computer is year 2000 de... but is window 1998 de... when I bring it back from tampines, I go fix that computer le... I fix for about 4 hours... hmmm de computer can use liao... just that no internet nia... if wan internet, I need go buy a client adapter... the computer is put in my sisters room... so they can use it... for mi I use de living room de better... cox my game need graphic card de... den that computer bo graphic card de... I fix till now den I blog lo... that all for today... I dun celebrate Christmas de... so no Christmas day or Christmas Eve for mi... that all for today... 12:18am... 24/12/07... bk signing off...