Today wake up at 10.30am... when I wake up, I am not that tired lehz... cox I have sleep for 7 hour plus... at home, I do nothing but just play computer online games, take nap and watch TV lo... den about 4.30pm, I go out of house le... today work from 5pm to 10.20pm... at work is normal normal lo... today I work with derrick from 5 to 10.20pm... actually I should work with the malay boy from 6-10pm de... but de malay boy fang fei ji... den hoon hoon called mi to tell derrick to work with mi till 10pm... that y derrick continue to work lo...
After work, I walk home with Ivan... his house is at blk 200 plus... so I walk to tampines blk 201 there to take bus 9 home... today nothing much... next Saturday maybe got new job lo... Haha... still waiting for people reply... 12.06am... 02/12/07... bk signing off...