HIHI... the time is 3.17am in de morning... and I could not sleep... dunnoe why lehz... actually I’m tired at 12am le... but dunnoe y I could not slp... I just resting on my bed... den about 2am plus, I really cannot fall asleep... so I decide to switch on my computer to play computer awhile lo... when I switch on my computer and my hand phone, I discover my hand phone will restart de timing... and also when someone send msg to mi, the phone will not rang de... so I suspect that my phone de software has been corrupted liao lo...
So I decide to go to nokia website to download all de PC suite and also nokia software updater... this nokia software updater will update ur phone de software and also reset every setting of ur phone... so I decided to reset to take a risk in it... after de software update my phone, my phone now recover liao wor... that means my phone really software corrupted... that y my phone wun ring or wht de... zzz... hmmm I think after I blog le... I can slp le... tml which is today I got work sia... 1pm to 1am... very xiong wor... need sleep liao la... that all le... 3:24am... bk signing off...