Today wake up at 9am... wake up just to play games... zzz... hmmm today 2moons got 2 time exp for 2 hours... but when I login, liang tell mi got 4 times exp... wow... so I chiong lvl within de 2 hours... hmmm I chiong from lvl 39 to 42... not bad la... den play 2moons to 3pm den off I go take nap le... after nap I wake up watch TV... until about 4pm plus, I go out le... today I go Tampines mall ntuc to return all my working stuff... and also pei hong wei eat dinner... I bo eat dinner... I c he eat... den today he got work ma... so pei him lo... after I return all de working stuff to ntuc, I go to chat with some ex-working mates le... nothing to do at home ma... tht y chit chat lo... after chatting, I take train to white sand to buy my graphic card from challenger... hmmm choose for very long... den I decided to buy a $90 graphic card for my computer...
After buying, I go home le... when I reach home, de time is 7.40pm... I quickly take my computer and fix in de card... at first I got trouble fixing it... but after doing for 30mins, I finally fixed it... Haha... de graphic is very chio sia... can c de different between a good and a bad graphic... now I can play lots of games with out lagging le... Haha... so happy... really thx for my friends for giving mi de guide for buying a graphic card... hmmm that all for today... 11:00pm... 08/12/07... bk signing off...