Today I wake up at 6.40am ba... just after I wake up, I call sj lo... hmmm I call 2 to 3 times den she pick up de call le... after calling juan, I call liang... den I get change and off I go out le... today meet together to send mervyn to ns... wish mervyn will lose more weight when he come out after 6 month of BMT... hmmm no one pei him go in... cox those people dun wan pei him... if I can I sure pei him go in de... unlike them... today I work from 1pm to 1am ma... so cannot pei him lo... after that mi, fred, liang, jas, juan go mac have our breakfast... after eating, they sit down there tell... I’m really bored la... cox they talk among themselves... den is off topic with mi... I’m really feel like transparent at there...
They wait until I got my attitude den talk to mi... I really hate that la... anyway I dun care if I got alot or less friends... if friend are untruly and unfaithfully... I can dunnid this kind of friends de... anyway I dun think they know mi much la... I also dunnoe what to talk to them... they just talk among themselves la... poly student... si bei high class de... mi low class cannot compare with them... I just dun care them den I go liao... I really hate this kind of things... if they are really my friends, they wun have leave mi alone rottening down there... and they should be talking at almost de same topic as everyone... when I wan talk, they say I talk too loud... I dun really know la... anyone can give mi some guides... these kind of people really every time make my moods bad... haiz... 9:44am... 14/12/2007... bk signing off... 3 hours more to work... haiz...