I will blog Friday first... during Friday, after I sended Mervyn to ns, when I reach home le, I play computer games... about 12pm, I get ready to go work liao... I thought I only work from 1pm to 1am de... but instead they change de shift to 2am... so total I work for 12hours 30mins... from 1pm, when I reach work, I go have my lunch... after lunch, we do de setting up for tonight event... after setting up, is about 5pm plus lo... ok I still remember I get scolded for nothing for 1 time nia... today I nv see big head(supervisor) face cox got 2 event... one is at de ballroom... another is on de 1st storey... I work in de 1st storey de... so nv c him... haha... quite slack la working 1st storey de...
PBC also come work le... during Friday... heard from ts he work okok... so hmmm I think he can work more le... after working, we go home le lo... I’m tired so bo blog le... 14/12/07...
For Saturday, I wake up at 12pm... I’m really tired sia... after I wake up, I switch on computer and play games le... until about 4pm den I go bath and off I go work le... today at work, the big head work morning shift... but still get scolded by a senior at there... her name is mei xian... heard she work alot of years le... den also she very xiong de... can vs big head le... I make alot of mistake... that y can get say by her lo... anyway I must thank her for saying mi... or else I will not get it right de... after 11pm, we clear everything and setup for tml wedding dinner again... haiz... I hate wedding dinner... alot alot of things to do sia...
Today de setup of plates and every things is really fast... about 1.30am, we can slack liao... until about 2am den we take cab go home le... 2.30am den reach my house... I’m de last to go out of de cab lo... hmmm that all for today... tml actually bo work de... bo they short of people... so I have to come work... same shift as today... haiz... 3:07am... 15/12/07... bk signing off...