Ok... I will blog Sunday first... ytd wake up at 12pm... play computer until about 3pm I go take my nap... den 5pm I take a bath and go work le... at work, dun really get scolded la... but he wan scold let him(Lewis) scold lo... I dun care him le... as long as I do my part well and I get my salary, I dun care about him de... I feel that I do de job not that bad le... but still got something must improve de... I will make sure I give my very best working on this job de...
Hmmm Sunday is de last day of those JC girls last day working le... nv get de chances to get their HP number... haiz... working too busy liao... so bo time ask... but I found their friendster... waiting for them to give mi their MSN nia... so I can always contact them... got bing yun de msn liao... left 1 more gal haven get nia... they are good girls that I noe from banquet... I really forgot to thx xin ru for helping during de first day of work... haiz... her last day ytd... zzz...
Oh ya... ytd de wedding dinner de marry couple is really romantic sia... I’m really touched by them... and also ytd total of 9 dishes really serve very fast sia... no time to relax... de only time that I relax is when de 20mins break... after de break, really choing all de way to dessert le... so fast... about 10.30pm, everything is served... about 10.45pm about all guest go home le... ytd only work till 12pm... cox lots of de setting up are done... ytd I work quite slack cox I serve 1 table nia... I still got a partner to help mi... but instead, I help her more den she help mi... btw I dun really know my partner name... dunnoe partner name, I also kana scolded by Lewis... zzz... overall ytd work... not bad la... haha... 30/12/07...
For today, I slack de whole day in front of computer doing slacking job... de only time I go out is when I pass my Microsoft window XP cd to wei lie... he wanna reformat his computer so he borrow my cd to reformat lo... after passing him de cd, I go eastpoint walk walk awhile den off I go home slack again le... today is de last day for 2007 le... bo people jio mi... but I received alot of msg from friends... hmmm that all fot today le... nothing much... 10:48pm... 31/12/07... bk signing off... now maybe going down town east lo... just get msg from my friends... haha... go eat supper... yay...