Today I wake up early... about 7.30am wake up le... actually want to go school early do finish my wireless de practical de... but when I wake up, it is raining... haiz... cannot cycle to school... so I take bus lo... about 8.30am den I reach school... in the wireless class, we do practical lo... but the report haven write yet... cox dunnoe how to configure something...
De lesson is really boring... cox from 8am to 5pm the teacher who teach us de is de same teacher lo... c until sian... onli from 11am to 12pm(Lunch time) nv c him nia... 2 different subject but same teacher teaching... also alot people nv come school... today during computing system lesson... which is de learning of visual basic, I’m really tired la... the programming lesson is too easy liao... den at that time, as I'm kiao ka ing(broken english), den want to put my leg down ma... my leg accidentally hit onto my thumb drive which is plugged on the computer desktop... den I sad sia... my thumb drive broken liao... but de thumb drive still can use lehz... I want to fix my thumb drive back de... but I make it more worst... cox I use too much str le ba... but still can use lehz... haha...
The life of my thumb drive seen wun last that long le... hmmm I’m thinking of buying portable hard disk... dunnoe how expensive it is... if it is between $80 to $150, den I will buy it le... provided it is a branded de... and also must be 80gb to 160gb ba... my teacher told mi that hard disk easy to spoilt once drop den spoilt liao... but if I take care of it... I dun think will spoilt easily... this Friday I’m planning to go sim lim and check it out...
The lesson ended at 4.30pm plus... I take bus home... at home, I slack awhile... den in the evening, I go down to my void deck to find NTUC trolley... cox my sis has finished her O lvl le... den all de books is useless le... during the afternoon, she has packed all her secondary books and old story books out of de study room... den I found a trolley at my void deck... so I bring it up... I put all de books in the trolley... den about 8pm plus, mi and my mum push the trolley full of books to my nearby ntuc fairprice... cox now ntuc is collecting those old book for those needy student ma... instead of throwing away, we donated it lo... even better...
After giving the books to ntuc, I go challenger check the price of de hard disk... it is really expensive sia... that y I’m going down to sim lim to try my luck to get a cheaper one from there... after checking the price... I and mother go home le lo... at home, i want to play 2moons de... but too lag den cannot play... make mi really dulan... den nv play le... so I go clean up de study room lo... cox tml my father no work... and we are moving some things tml... so must clear everything... that y now den blog... hmmm that all le... 10:52pm... 14/11/07... bk signing off...