Today I wake up late... actually wake up at 8am le... but I go off my phone den sleep all de way to 9.30am lo... when I wake up, I noe I’m late for my test le... that means, I nv go for my class test... hmmm I missed one class test... so I left with 5 more class test to go... within this 6 class test, I need to get at least 3 top score to place in to de 25% out of 50%... so I need to work hard for my rest of de 5 class test le... if u miss one that miss gone... haiz...
Ok today I go for de second lesson... I’m really tired today... after ytd working... den today I wake up, my whole body arching sia... back and front of my body, legs and hands all pain sia... wa lao... I also very tired ar... the second lesson is project... hmmm nv kana scold by my team mate... cox I solder de circuit le ma... haiz... I dun wan to say them that much liao... today at project, teng song keep playing psp... den Derek try contribute some thing to project, but he still dun really know wht things we are doing... for mi I charge my psp in class... den use de computer do research on de wireless receiver and transmitter de circuit... derek also got help mi to do research...
Wow today our class got a conflict between PBC and his team mate... pbc not happy that they nv contribute anything to de project... once jj and jin sheng come in to de class, pbc say until so loud that everyone(classmate & teacher) is listening to him scolding his team mate... this really remind mi on de second sem of business project on how I scolded teng song and Derek on the project part... at least I scolded them, the project still carry on... and also we nv separate group when we are quarreling... I think this is de best group I ever have... scolding them really make them ps... but is wei ta men hao... I scold them, at least they got wake up... and my project can carry on... haha
Sad to say that pbc and his team member has separated... now the disadvantage is to them... cox the project is going to de last step le... den they separate... that mean they dun really have much time on new project le... time is rushing... I also feel that pbc is going to wrong step(not really shooting him)... I feel that project is a group work... and de more people, the more ideal is contributed to a project... now pbc is soloing... I really wish he is not separated from his buddy... I think his GPA 4 will be affected just becox of project itself...
For my group, I’m really happy that they got attend school daily le... slowly I will pressure them le... time is getting lesser and lesser... I really need their help so to get at least a B for my project... I wish to have a Grade A... I will try my best to get it de... cannot aim too high... that y a B is good for mi le...
After project, is lunch time lo... my class go cafe 2 to have lunch... they nv buy food cox most of my classmate go for de CPF thingy... den teacher treat them 241 pizza... for mi, I buy my own food cox I not involve in de CPF thingy... but I got enjoy de pizza also... cox they dun wan eat le... den left some at there... not to waste food, I help them finish it... Haha... anyway I’m still hungry after my lunch... maybe is becox ytd I dun really have my lunch and dinner during work... so today si bei hungry... Haha...
After lunch is PE lo... the teacher is really good... let us play our own games... after that 3pm, off I go home lo... at home, i go take nap... I’m really tired sia... sleep awhile I wake lo... even if I put my phone to silent, I also kana interfere by it lo... I heard de vibration den wake up le... zzzz...someone called mi... =.=... after that cannot sleep anymore le... next time I must off my phone while napping... Haha... I have my dinner and watch TV until now den I blog lo... dun really use computer that much le... only blogging at nite den switch on nia... that all for today... 11:00pm... 12/11/07... bk signing off...