On Thursday, I wake up at 12pm plus... actually I awake at 10am le... but I’m too tired... den slp all de way to 12pm... lesson start at 12pm... but I reached school at 1pm... luckily teacher bo teach any thing... still doing de VB... hmmm I stack on de timer... haiz... at de lesson, I bo do de vb, instead I help people to do their vb... mostly I help ts... cox he really hv no background information on vb... he really is a computer idiot... but he is really a pro gamer... zzz...
After vb lesson, we go have break... after break, is project lesson... at project lesson I just do some things lo... den about 4pm plus, I go off from lesson le... cox meeting hong wei to go to IT fair... today is de first day of IT fair... everything at there is so expensive... nothing cheap lehz... last time I buy my hard disk $129 for 160gb... at there they sell $139 to $145 for a 160gb hard disk... so expensive... at de IT fair... mainly is multi-national company(MNC)... there is only very few small shop at there... nothing to sell at there... so about 1 hour walking and seeing at there, off we go home le... cox 5.30pm got de drama ma... I wanna watch... so I quickly cycle home... at home I slack lo... hmmm nothing much le... 29/11/07...
Today I wake up early... today I play computer almost whole day... de only hour I bo play is from 12pm to 1.30pm, I go out with my father... we cycle to bedok blk 85 there to have our lunch... I also have my nap... today is really a slacking day... nothing much to blog today... 10pm... 30/11/07... bk signing off...