Ok Saturday first... I work from 2pm to 10 plus pm... hmmm working is okok ba... de ah wah come back to work le... he very talkative sia... last week he nv come work because his mother pass way... now come back le... very noisy ar... but happy that he is back... he work okok la... but noisy nia... ah wah work until 5pm den Joel come liao... I have my dinner at 6pm with song lye... den during 7-10pm I work okok lo... just that I saw the nite boy only 1 person working... so I ask Kenneth if he need my help better call mi... after 10pm, I go help him le... although he say he dunnid my help but I think he is also very tired le lar... so I help him... got 3 people pushing the goods out... Jason also come fairprice to help him...
The nite boy really have a shortage of people and also de goods also alot... I’m really tired when I help him... I keep banging on things when I pull de jet with pallets of goods... total I bang 5 times sia... that alot... luckily bo bang on people... Haha... but overall still ok... I work till 10.40pm plus den sign off sia... so tired le... so nv blog liao... 17/11/07...
During Sunday, I’m working de same shift as yesterday, I 'm really angry today... firstly is today working is really busy... I work until siao lehz... cox working with Joel... den his legs pain ar... so most of de trolleys I push back... I also accidentally bang on people 2 times today... haiz wht a poor performance I got... I just like that work lo... at 5 pm, I work alone sia... cox Joel go home liao... and actually should have a person work with mi de... but the Malay boy nv come... he say his grandparent pass away... den they nv give mi any replacement for de Malay boy de...
I called hoon hoon to ask her y de Malay boy nv come... I quarrel with her through phone... what a supervisor I have... she tell mi settle everything by myself... den tell mi work alone today... she say that words hor... make mi really dulan... wtf lo... every weekend, die die must have 2 people working together de... I dunwan to talk to her so much... she tell mi settle everything by myself... I called hong wei and also Joel to help mi... but Joel leg pain le... cannot come... den for hong wei, he is with his classmate watching movie... and having fun... so he cannot come over to help mi... and for ah wah... I dun think he will come lo... so I nv call him... den uncle king bah off ma... I nv call him... den I’m really confuse sia... whether to just go home and dun care everything or continue to work...
I make my choice... I continue to work... since I work there and I dun feel happy working down there, I want to quit this job le... I have sign the resign letter... now left with de supervisor sign... this coming Dec 01 which is my 2 year working in ntuc... maybe I will quit... or maybe I will stay... I just need an apology from my superior... she really give mi a suck attitude... being a supervisor, cannot even hander this kind of problem... what for being a supervisor... for mi getting a pay $4.55 per hour, I need to work that hard... for wht... I cannot bear with this kind of thing...
If I quit, I will go find another job... I dun believe with my working experience in ntuc, I cannot find a better job than ntuc... George tell mi to take away my resign letter... but once my promise is make, I wun be turning back le... I some how really hate this kind of job... work so hard in the end kana scolded... my friend last time already tell mi resign... but I feel if I can continue to work, I will bear with it... but now, I dun think so le...
After I write my resign letter, George called the deli boy, who is que hua auntie de son to help mi... luckily got people help mi... or else I will work until I die sia... after he help mi, I not that angry liao... just that I dun really have my break for 1 hour... song lye help mi buy dinner... den I pay him... I just have about 10mins of break den go work again le... Sunday really busy... but I also work till it close... 18/11/07...
For Monday, I wake up at 8.30am sia... so late... I go off my alarm den continue to slp lo... reached school at 9am... I just listen for about 20mins of lesson den lesson ended... after that lesson, we have some break den go for project lesson le... at project lesson, I’m de only one soldering things nia lo... my group mate really I dunnoe wht to say la... for Derek, he walk around seeing people play psp... den for ts, he is playing psp all de way...
Those people seen like slacking... they dun even noe how to help mi lehz... den I also dunnoe they need to help mi on wht... haiz... buay tahan... after solder hao le... I want to do my resume de... this homework, I own teacher for very long le... due to sat and sun work until tired, that y I nv do lo... today I finally hand in my resume... den left cover letter... tml den I pass up my cover letter...
When I’m doing my resume in project lesson, doing half way le... den they say got photo taking session... we going graduate le ma den take photo lo... after photo taking I bo time do resume lo... so I do it during de life skill lesson... when i finish it straight away I hand in de resume... I kana suan by teacher... de teacher still remember wht I say during last Tuesday... I say I will hand in everything by Monday... Haha... but I do it in her class that y kana suan... after her lesson, I have my lunch den off I go home le... cox my class bo people go for PE today... when I reach home, it rain le... luckily I at home le...
At home, I have a bath den off I go do my cover letter and also do my project for life skill de... after doing I go have my nap... after I wake up, I play games lo... until about now den I blog lo... must xin qing hao den I blog de... that y now den I blog... Haha... hmmm that all for today le... 10:34pm... 19/11/07... bk signing off...