Saturday... I wake up at 10.30am... but I’m too tired... so I continue to slp until about 12pm... when I wake up, there is no people at home... only mi... I play computer and eat some things den off I go work le... today work from 2-6pm... very short hour... today work very slack... like nothing to do like that... hmmm today when I come work, I saw a new trolley boy... his name is derrick... den I also saw de deli counter got a new worker too... a very very good de gal... look very sweet and very guai like that... I nv talk to her... dunnoe y I dun feel like knowing gals who works in ntuc de... the derrick is a JC student... dunnoe y JC student come here work... have such a good qualification, come work this kind of job... should work office work ma... after working, off I go home le... at home watch TV and play computer lo... nothing much for sat... 24/11/2007...
Sunday... today I wake up at 10am... when I wake up, I receive a msg from hoon hoon... she ask mi can work for her at Tuesday or not... but I nv reply... den I continue to sleep till 11.30am den wake up... when I wake up, she say dunnid le... cox she noe I dun wan to work de... so nv force mi le... today I work from 5-10.20pm... cox ah wah want to change shift ma... den I also tio change shift lo... actually work from 11am to 5pm de... work at nite better... very slack and also can earn an extra of $0.60 per hour... even better... Haha...
Today at work, I work with de new trolley boy... cox Joel MC for 4 days... today busy from 5-7pm like that... after 7 pm plus, all de trolleys is back... so slack... Haha... today got one things really make mi angry... when I and derrick just finish pushing all de trolleys and taking the baskets... just when I and derrick is resting near de deli counter, Jesse saw us there chatting with de Ivan... den he shouted at us... y nv work? y slack down here? I’m really angry... cox resting and I’m tired... so I shout back at him... he buay tahan mi... nv talk to mi that much... he walk away first... den call mi to office... he speak to mi one on one... George is there too... he told mi not to rest at there... cox alot customers seeing... customers will compliant de... tell mi wan slack go back yard slack... at least he say nicely I can accept la... he like buay song like that... want to fight with people... wa lao... that y I shout back la... anyway I got say sorry to him la...
This is my last 3 days working... den this supervisor give mi this kind of problem... haiz... I just relax and forget lo... this kind of unhappiness I dunwan it to be in my memory... Haha... just write in blog can le... today work with de new boy still okok la... can manage... I just scare working with the Malay boy... he is like very lazy lehz... after 10pm, I teach derrick to do de closing... when the people get lesser le, den I tell him I go help de nite boy to push all de pallets in... today nite boy only Jason one person... so ke lian... Haha... all nite boy fang fei ji... den he work alone... he really solo sia... PRO!!!! today the loading and unloading bay got about 20 plus pallets... all non food de...
I, Jason and song lye push the pallets in till ki siao lehz... so many... like cannot push finish like that... wa lao... I push till tired... from 10pm to 10.50pm den we finish pushing every thing... after finish pushing, the Jason thank mi for helping him... this is de first time he thank mi... last dunnoe how many time I help him, he nv even thank mi lo... I thought he very dao de... but at least now got say la... not that dao... after working, I go home le... that y now den blog... so tired sia... that all le... 12.15pm... 25/11/07... bk signing off...