Today wake up at 7.30am... have a bath and breakfast, off I go to meet yong zhi, jian yong and PBC at mrt station... today nv go to school... cox ns check up ma... I meet them at 8.30am... but hor, pbc late sia... so bo bian meet them abit late... actually I should meet them at Simei platform de... but too long le... so I decided to take mrt to tampines... after when I reached tampines, I saw them den take de same train to RedHill...
When we reached redhill, the time is about 9.20am... we take cab... cox we are not that sure about de bus 145 really reach CMPB or not... so each people pay $1 for cab fare lo... when we reached to CMPB, we check in lo... cannot bring camera phone in... so have to put in a locker... the health check up is really fast... they dun explain de steps to u de... they all say read de instructions and follow de step... all de station they say de same thing... total have 6 station... about 1 hour like that de check up is done... I’m pes BP... that mean I’m overweight and have to go for extra training for 3 month... normal pes A and B go for 3 month nia... I special go for 6 months training... wish I can slim alot during de 6 months... Haha... luckily bo tio pes D... Haha... if tio must go again for de check up after 3 months... lol... after check up, we go to a special room... inside is all computers... we need to answer question la...
Wa lao... I do until I sian sian... sometime anyhow click... Haha... the question is like wun finish de... I think I do for 50mins like that ba... cox really alot alot alot question... some people any how click nia... that y they are faster den mi... after doing it, we go have lunch le... really hungry sia... we go to de canteen to have lunch, while having lunch, we are also waiting for those we come late de... after having lunch, we go to redhill de coffee shop to have lunch... cox some haven eat... I go there have tao hui... cox I eat alot at de canteen there... Haha... after that, I leave them first cox I got to go to bugis to meet teng song...
Today I meet him to go buy circuits for project... hmmm we buy a circuit... dunnoe can work or not... I need to go fix it den try it out... haiz... after buying, I bring teng song go temple pray pray... I go bugis, die die must go there de... after that, he go to work le... for mi, I’m really tired after this all... so I take mrt train back home lo... really tired sia... I take a nap from 5.30pm to 7pm sia... really really tired... I almost sleep in the train while I’m standing sia...
After wake up, have dinner den play computer games and watch TV till now den blog le lo... Haha... that all for today... hmmm this week only 2 days go school nia... tml and Wednesday nia... so good... Thursday public holiday... den Friday bo sch... Haha... but Wednesday got test... si bei sian... Haha... tml must study... zzzz... ok write till here le... that all... 10:58pm... 05/11/07... bk signing off...