Today wake up at 10.20am... I drink a cup of coffee and get change den off I go out of house le... today pei pbc go bugis... go bugis not to go shopping or buy clothes... we go sim lim square and tower... actually we meet at 11am at bus 23 bus stop de... but he is late lo... he say he have to do house work den can come out... zzz... so he is late for 15mins going 20 mins... I wait for him for so long... zzz... after he reached, we take bus 23 to sim lim square... in bus we link games and play psp... really bored la... almost going to 1 hour of bus trip...
Firstly we go sim lim square... I wanna upgrade my psp software... so I wasted $10 for upgrading... den for pbc, he buy a 2gb thumb drive for $30 plus... I dunnoe how much... after buying, we go to Burger King and have our lunch... After lunch, we walk to sim lim tower lo... at the tower, I buy 4 condenser mic... and also a cable for my mini HIFI set... de cable is to link my psp to the mini hifi so I can listen to sound from de hifi... the psp speaker is too soft... so the hifi is use to amplify de sound... for pbc, he buy a magnet for his project... the magnet cost so expensive sia... $20.80... but nvm... ITE will help him pay for his project...
After buying everything, we go home liao lo... take bus again... at home, I’m really tired so I go take nap... den 5.30pm watch drama show... after that have my dinner... den about 7.30pm, I go out of house liao... hong wei need mi in ntuc... cox nite boy today only one person... the nite boy who is work with him today feng his fei ji... so he bo bian... have to call mi down to help him... I cycle to ntuc to help him... I work from 7.40pm to 11pm lo... quite slack lehz... Haha... after work I cycle home le... nothing much today... that all... 12.02am... 23/11/07... bk signing off...