Today wake up at 10.30am... straight after I wake up, I go solder my circuit tht I and teng song by from sim lim tower... after soldering, I go play 2moons(a online game) le... after playing, I have my lunch den off I go work le... today work from 2-10pm... hmmm today working very slack... after I come, I ask them whether busy or not... they say very busy... when I saw de trolleys, it is half full... but today when I work, I feel very slack sia... after about 5pm-8pm, the trolley bay is about 3/4 full lo... I very free sia... like nothing to do...
All de while, I’m keep standing near de weighting machine... while standing, I keep talking to Joel... talking to him is becox we 2 very bored... and for standing near de weighting machine is becox there is no camera down there... so standing there = eat snake = very safe... Haha... today got a new deli boy... I thought he is Malay sia... den I think is jun wei tell mi is que hwa auntie de son... when I look at him, he dun really look like his mother... I hate de auntie very much... actually dun even want to know or talk his son... but when I go that time, he come talk to mi... so I go talk him lo... cox I very talkative de... bo bian... just like that I know a friend liao... Haha...
All de while when he is sitting at de deli there, I nv talk to him... he is my senior in ite simei sia... come in earlier den mi by 4 months ba... Haha... hmmm he older den mi also... 20 years old... I talk to him while we are going home... hmmm today working still ok la... nothing much... hmmm today my xin qing hen hao... dunnoe y... sometimes good sometimes bad...
During working in ntuc, I heard a old song call Love Me... the song is sang by Collin Raye... this song remind mi when I was in secondary 2 cox I heard it during secondary 2... this song very very nice... hmmm next time den I put it inside my blog... today I will put de jay chou song call 我不配(wo bu pei) in my blog... this song is nicer den 蒲公英的約定(Pu Gong Ying De Yue Ding) cox the song tempo is faster and also de song more meaning full ba... Haha... I can say jay chou has done it again... number 8 album le... de song still so nice... hmmm that all for today... tml still have to work from 11am-8pm... OT for 1 hour... 7pm-8pm... 12:21am... 10/11/2007... bk signing off...