Today I wake up at 11am... slack until about 3pm den off I go to bugis le... I go sim lim tower first... cox I need to buy something for project... den about 4pm, I meet PBC... he want to buy a psp... so I follow him to see wht psp he buy... he buy from his cousin's shop at sim lim square... hmmm he spend about $285 for everything ba... cheaper den de psp I buy last time... at his cousin's shop, I also buy a screen protector and also data cable from his shop... de data cable is I help ts buy de... now I own pbc $15... cox his cousin shop de net payment spoilt liao... den pbc help mi pay first...
After buying de psp, he follow mi walk around in sim lim square... I want to buy my portable hard disk ma... we walk shop to shop... from storey 3 to storey 6... while finding my cheapest hard disk, pbc is also finding for a 2gb thumb drive... when he buy hao his 2gb thumb drive which cost him $27, I still haven buy my hard disk lehz... actually I saw a shop which sell hard disk very cheap de... but de funny thing is they put de price so big... but they got nothing inside lehz...
When I ask them, they say out of stock liao... feel like kana cheated like that... cox I walked all shops...den the shop is de most cheap de... den I wan buy liao... but they say bo stock... haiz... so I search again for cheaper de lo... I walk for very long... about 6pm plus, pbc got to go... he is having dinner with his family ma... so he go off first...
After that, I still continue to find for de best price lo... I go to a shop, I asked them alot of question... hmmm I know alot of information about hard disk from them... I want to buy the brand call Western Disk from them is about 120gb nia... it cost $132 sia... den I want to pay by nets de... but they say if nets need pay another 2% of it... so I decided to withdraw money... den as I’m walking up to de shop, I look around... den I discover that a shop is selling 160gb hard disk for $129 but is Samsung brand... I ask myself again... M I going to buy de expensive hard disk, or just a normal hard disk that can store file can liao... so I make my choice, I will buy a cheaper one...
I feel very bad la... cox i nv go back to de shop to buy de Western Disk de... so I buy de 160gb de liao lo... after buying, I take train to bedok lo... I go bedok to walk walk... c got any thing to buy or not... walk for 1 hours ba... I just buy some things at seng xiong... after that I go home liao... reached home at 8pm... during de 5 hours outside, I dun even have a drink or have a meal outside... after I come home, I’m very hungry and thirsty... I have my dinner... after I setter down den I blog liao lo... I’m really tired now... tml I’m working from 2-10pm... sat and sun is working de same shift... very sian... that all for today... 10pm... 16/11/07... bk signing off...