Today I wake up at 12.40pm... actually I set my alarm at 11am to wake up... but I off it... den I thought I will auto wake up after 30mins de... but dunnoe y I sleep all de way to 12.40pm le... hmmm I almost have 12 hours of sleep sia... 20mins more to 12hours... Haha... after I wake up, I noe I late for lesson lo... my lesson start at 12pm... when I reached school is about 1.10pm lo... I late for 1 hour plus... Haha... today is teaching visual basic again... the teacher continue to teach ytd lesson... so I nv miss any part of it... my classmate seen dun really good at programming... our class only jj(jun jie) is good at it... even I also lose him...
Since my teacher continue the same lesson as ytd, I edit some of my error that I make in the programming... den about less den 10mins, I finished it... I think my class only I finish it without teacher help... I keep asking my teacher how to do... he dun wan help mi de... wa lao... he say discover by urself later den he explain... after I finished it, about a few mins later, den he explain to de whole class... today lesson ended at 4pm... so I come for onli 3 hours lesson den 4 hours...
After computing system, is project lesson le... today I quarrel with ts... Derek nv come today... he promise to mi and pbc he will come to school today... but he nv come... I noe he will give empty promise lo... every time he like tht de... I quarrel with ts is becox he is playing his psp with chee chow... den I need him to go explain de project to teacher... den I tell him to stop playing de psp... he buay song mi... just a game, he quarrel with mi... den I ask him... game important or project important... he keep playing sia... game can play later de ma... if play game lose le... u also wun lose anything...
Seriously... I can say he dun intend to study lo... all de way from china come to Singapore... dun wan to study hard... den always skip school... if come to school always play psp... dun even wanna help himself... how people help him... the programming part, I believe that he dun even know half of de lesson we learn... every time he told mi, he will work hard... and dun skip school again... I trust him on that... but in the end... I feel like kana cheated by him... he is really hopeless ar... he is de first china boy that I met in Singapore who dun even wanna work hard for his own future de... gamming is much more important for him...
After project, my teacher bring us to de sport hall for awhile... cox today got career fair in the sport hall... walk walk awhile den off I go home lo... at home, I still cannot slack sia... today my father no work... den when I reach home, I help him move all de things out and in lo... today we move tables, beds and alot of things... move from rooms to rooms... cox today will be de day which I will be separated from my sis...
They got their room, and I got my own room which is shared with my father... my sisters will be having their own room le... my table is moved to my room... we started to work from 5pm then ended at 10pm lo... within that time, I dun even touch my computer wor... very busy moving and cleaning of things... feel very tired but I’m happy la... cox dunnid to sleep with them in the same room le... after so many years... finally separated... Haha... that all for today... 11pm... 15/11/07... bk signing off...