Today I wake up at 10am... after I eat my breakfast den off I go work le... Today I late for 4mins at work... during work, one serious thing happened... the people who make mi so angry is the one and only India woman security guard in TM de... wa lao wey... I just push my trolleys from taxi push down de slope from de loading and unloading bay there... she kpkb mi... say cannot go by there cox very dangerous... I told her that de lift is spoilt... den alot people using it... I dun really wanna fight the lift with them... that y I go here... if I take lift, it will take alot of time just to wait for de lift...
She is really unreasonable la... wanna complain mi... I dulan her sia... I scold her back... but I nv say bad words... cox I feel is her job la... but she is too law by law le... that really make mi not happy... actually ytd 1 of de lift had spoilt le lo... den I keep going down by de slope... no one say mi lehz... until today... kaoz... she is really KPO la... I tell her to close one eye every thing will be fine... but she unreasonable... I hate her ar... she complain mi for 2 time... if I kana complain, the most I quit nia lo...
If I really useless in ntuc, I long time ago quit lo... y still i stay until now... I dun tink they will slack mi for now la... cox uncle king bak going to quit le... den I think I’m de most senior at there le... and also they have a shortage of people... so they dun let mi quit so easily... after she complain mi for 2 times, hoon hoon told mi not to go down by de slope le... she told mi try to use de lift... anyway the services lift is for goods and trolleys de... not for human and customers use lo... if i can put my trolleys in the lift, I sure squeeze in de... no matter wht...
For de India women problem, I heard from others security guards in TM de... they say they cannot work with her la... they also say she really follow de rules... den I ask them is she married?? then they say she divorce le... lol... I say to them that even her husband buay tahan her ar... this kind of people really cold blooded... ok this problem really make mi mad... anyway I dun wan to say la... just forget about it ba...
After the problem, I just work until 5pm den I go have my break le... today during working from 2-5pm is really fun la... during work I talk to people lo... and also make fun of them la... dun really care about de things happened from 11am to 1pm... after my break at 6pm, I go help de night boys liao... cox at about 4pm plus, hoon hoon call mi to help the night boy till 8pm...
Today nite boy onli 2 people... hong wei and Jason... den the goods alot sia... during 7.30pm, the good we unloaded to trolleys is almost finished... den I heard that the 3rd trip from the GLS has came... wa lao wey... that means more goods... since I still can work... so I ask hong wei to call hoon hoon that can I work till 10pm plus to help them... then she say ok... den I continue to work until about 8pm plus going 9 den finish unloading all... after that we rest for awhile... about 9.15pm, we go and restock some of de goods at the water lane... after restocking, the time is about 9.50pm lo... so we go push out al de goods out of backyard to de supermarket... after everything is done, the time is about 10.27pm le... so I go home first... hong wei and Jason continue to restock...
After everything, I’m really tired le... I go home with the Ivan(que hwa's son) again... that why now den I blog... today I work from 11am to 10.27pm... 10hrs 27mins of working... ok write till here le... really tired le... haiz my class test tml wun have good grades le... but I will try my best... that all for today... really have a good experience working as a nite boy today... 12:22am... 11/11/07... bk signing off...
...OH one thing i almost forgot...
...Today is my N73...
...1 year with mi le...
...Next Year going to change...
...NEW PHONE LO...
~HAHA~