Today wake up at 10am... eat my breakfast den off I go work le... work from 11am to 7pm... today is public holiday... but there is not so many people come shop... so I very relax at work... nothing to say about at work... just that I work a solid 7 hours of work den I have my break from 6pm-7pm... total 8 hours la...
After work I go home le... reached home, have a bath, eat my dinner den I play computer le... and also watch de channel 8 9pm show... de show very nice sia... after the show at 10pm, I cycle to jasmine's de blk at 10.30pm to give her some songs and also some psp games total about 2gb de file... I pass her my memory card and tell her to upload to her computer... while waiting for her to upload everything, I cycle around near her block...
After she give mi back my memory card, I cycle at pasir ris park for awhile den off I go home le... that y now den blog... hmmm that all le... nothing much... 12:18am... 08/11/07... bk signing off...