Today wake up at 10am... lesson start at 12pm... so can sleep till late late... after I wake up, eat my breakfast... den I use computer to do my visual basic de work... cox ytd de program I dunnoe how to do ma... den I thought of doing and research c can finish it at home or not... but after I search alot of website, but I cannot find any website to do de visual basic... so I give up le...
When I reached school, the time is 12.30pm... I go ask the teacher wht he use for his program de... den he tell mi he use basic de coding... which is IF ESLE... den I try again lo... after I think of a few mins, dunnoe y I suddenly figure out how to do sia... hmmm I’m too clever le... Haha... den I type out de coding to do de program... finally it success... I got de same as teacher... Haha... I think I’m de onli one who get it rite... Haha... so happy... after I done it, teacher den explain how it is done... teacher explain it cox he give us alot of time in doing le... luckily last time I got learn java... so this thing is about de same la... anyway is more easier den java...
Today computing system ended at 2pm... my class go cafe 1 have lunch... den 3 pm go back to de same class for project... in project lesson, I do another circuit out liao.... now is left testing out de circuit... after project I go home lo... at home the same thing happen lo... play game and watch tv... that all for today... 9:47pm... 22/11/07... bk signing off...