Ok I will start with Wednesday... hmmm is really a busy day... schooling from 8am in the morning till 4pm in the afternoon... morning lesson is Mr. gan de... WCN(wireless computer networking) lesson... we do practical lo... I n pbc one group... Mr. gan tell us to do de practical ourselves sia... he just explain abit den the rest we do ourselves... took really long time to do it... cox the desktop we use, alot of them is password protected... den abit sian sian... we change about 5 to 6 desktop lo... really waste time... I think during de group practice, we are facing problem, I almost quarrel with pbc... cox he dun listen to mi... always do his own step... i wanna quarrel with him cos sometime he is really abit stone la... dun listen to people say de... but I try to cool down myself... so nv quarrel... just act relax... after that I call Mr. tan help us... finally the group practical we do is success... anyway the lesson is abit sian la...
After WCN is break time lo... after break, is computing system(CS) lesson... the teach is act xiong buay xiong de... I not scare him la... just that beacox of my grade, I have to bear with the teacher with his lesson den 6 months lo... sian... after CS is again WCN le... today 5 hours of WCN... c the teacher till sian... Haha... but he teach really fast... I also can understand his lesson... so thats good for mi... hmmm from 2 to 4pm is his teaching lesson... he has taught finish topic one le... very fast sia... theory also do finish le... den next week Monday topic 1 small test le... so fast sia...
After that should have care lesson de... but the Mr. tan hor... very lazy so cancel it... so 4pm I’m back home lo... slack for awhile, I go to work at 6pm lo... hmmm the time goes very fast... 4 hours only working with hong wei... take abit baskets, trolleys and pwp.... off I go home at 10pm lo... at ntuc, not busy la... but I’m really sick of that pwp... at home I’m really exhausted le... so nv blog... (17/10)
Ok now Thursday de... I wake up at 10.20pm... I thought that today lesson start at 11am... den after I see my timetable, den I realize that my first lesson start at 12pm... since I got 1hour 30mins left, I decide to go a barber shop to cut my hair... very very the long n messy le my hair... hmmm cut for 30mins plus ba... now my hair is very de short... I feel that my head is lighter le... Haha... $7 worth it... cox about 4 months plus bo cut le... Haha...
After that I cycle home from tampines blk 201... bath den get change, off I go school le... but be4 I go school, I go to eastpoint to exchange my psp battery... cox got problem la... so exchange lo... today lesson is 5 solid hours sia... 5 hours having de same teacher and in the same room... c le also sian ar... Mr. gan Mr. gan Mr. gan... Haha... cannot hate him ar... cox alot of my grade is in his hand... Haha... first 3 hours of lesson is his CS lesson... I learn alot from CS... all about computer... I like this lesson alot... cox I abit abit know about computer... so this subject I think is no problem for mi le... Haha...
The last 2 hour of lesson is project... hmmm abit sian la... cox from de last sem to this sem I still haven do anything... the thing I do is to avoid from this stupid project... but now hor... I dun think I can siam le... have to face it le... hmmm I give myself one week to do this project... at least must do something out of it... or else I think I have to break de group... and do programming(individual project) le... cox I think I’m de only one who can keep the project moving... I feel tht my group is too lazy le... I also lazy la... if I nv get started, my group will just sleep de lo... so I think I have to get started le... or else... break lo... bo bian...
After project, I straight away go home lo... at home, I msn chit chat with people... about 5.40pm, off I go out from house to tampines control station liao... hmmm first time sia mervyn organize to call us out to watch movie... so must give face(shang lian) to him... we watch resident evil... we meet at 6.15pm den go have dinner at MacDonald... after that we walk around century square and tampines mall... cox actually we wanna watch 7.20pm de movie... but no back sit liao... so have to watch 9.35pm de... so we slack around lo... we slack at the open plaza... until 9.30pm den we go in to the cinema...
The movie is quite okok la... just that de sound is too loud le... sometime will scare people de... after de movie ended is about 11.30pm lo... bo mrt le... so take bus 38 home with SJ... quite sian in bus... actually wanna play my psp in bus de... but someone took it to play... anyway she dunnoe how to play... den also dunwan give back to mi... in the end I’m de one inside de bus doing nothing... but staring out the window seeing the views lo... haiz~ hmmm think that all I wanna say le...(18/10) 1:09am... bk signing off...