Blog ytd things first... ytd is the first day of school... hmmm my first lesson start at 8am... I reach about 8.15am ba... today only half de class come nia... 12people only... first lesson is Mr gan class... de teacher is very xiong den Mr Tan... I think he will a good teacher... cox when he teach, no one can talk sia... once u talk, he will pause his lesson and stare at u... he is not a slack teacher lehz... not like Mr tan... xiong n strict teacher is better... at least the whole class de grade will be good ba... but sure alot people hate him de... Haha...
After his lesson, we go cafe 2... today is one of my classmate birthday... her name is felin... GPA 4 pointer also... smart kids... after they celebrate, I and pbc go down to de bookstore to buy our books lo... 3 books only cost $12 le... whole class only I and him buy nia... cox we very de kiasu... Haha... after celebrating, we go for our project class... the teacher is again Mr gan... wa lao wey... sibei sian... I think Monday can c him most of the time le... the project classroom is very warm... bo aircon sia... I think is becox alot people nv pay school fee... so the school bo money pay electrical bills... Haha...
After project, we go to life skill lesson le... quite waste of time la... so I keep talking at there... cox my psp from project class to life skill lesson, my classmate keep borrow it from mi... so no chance to play... Haha... after lesson, we go have lunch le... actually after I finish my lunch, I wanna go home lo... but suddenly it rains... so I have to stay in de cafe 1 wait till rain stop le... it rains for 30mins ba... after that I go home le... my classmate go for PE... I think only some of them go nia ba... I next week den go... PE from 2-3.30pm...
After I reach home, have a bath, I straight away switch on computer and watch mobtv till at nite 1am le... so bo time blogging lo... I watch till my eyes closing... hmmm I think that all for Monday(15/10)...
Okie today I actually wake up at 10am le... but I’m really tired so I go continue to sleep... I sleep till 12pm sia den I wake up... almost about 11hours of sleep... kaoz... sleep so much sia... today is all ITE school de holiday... also dunnoe wht holiday is this... Haha... just dun come school can liao... when I wake up still abit tired... after having my breakfast & lunch, I go watch mobtv le... today is de last day of my mobtv subscription le... so I watched finish the unbeatable 2 le... actually Sunday midnight I sleep at 2.30am so to finish the unbeatable 1... den Monday I watch unbeatable 2 from ep 1 to ep 23... today I finished watching it... Haha... that y I got de time to blog today... this 3 days, I total finished 50 ep of unbeatable 1 & 2... hmmm my $10.90 for 1 month is quite worth it le... Haha... hmmm I think today I’m not going out le... stay at home do nothing till tml go school liao... that all for de day... 5:16pm... 16/10/07... bk signing off...