Today I wake up 9.15am lo... wa lao de weather is so good to sleep lo... just becox I need to meet zi jian at his house to transfer his final year project that he do in ite tampines de... luckily still inside his bro computer... if not inside... I gg le... Haha... anyway his project maybe will help mi 40% of de overall project le... Haha... cox got guide to help mi le... just now just that programming is a problem to mi le... haiz... must go learn programming myself... I must go library to borrow visual basic to learn le...
BTW we should meet at 9.30am de... but he nv set alarm sleep till 10.30am den he call mi... I dare not go sleep sia... I’m waiting for him to call mi... after transferring de file, we go have breakfast together... we nv eat at de coffee shop... we ta bao back to blk 225 void deck eat... after that have some chat at blk 224 void deck... after that we go home le lo... after I reached home, the time is 1pm le... I rest for 30mins be4 I go to work... today work from 2-10pm... when I reached work place, hmmm alot people come shop sia... so busy till siao...
Busy also have to work... haiz... just work lo... 6pm I have my dinner with song lye at S11 again... den 7 pm start work again le... at nite very slack... until about 9.30pm den I take all de trolleys up... today I take de most trolleys from car parks... actually onli can take up to 16 trolleys up nia... but since alot people is going home le, the mall is not so many people so I take 40 trolleys up in one time... normally I take up to 32 trolleys de... now 40 le... lol... I dun think I will do that again... too dangerous le... Haha...
After the ntuc gates has closed, off I went home le... today very late den close... about 10.15pm den close sia... so late... but luckily I’m not tired compare as last Saturday... last Saturday play mahjong ma... tht y... Haha... hmmm that all le... tml work 11am - 5pm... have to sleep early le... Haha.... 11:18pm... 27/10/07... bk signing off...