Today wake up at 7am... have my breakfast den go work le... today work from 8.45am to 2.15pm... hmmm not really alot people... so not so busy... but at work very tired cox ytd watch mobtv till about 2am ba... den sleep only 5hours nia... about 11am, hong wei come help le... time pass very fast... 2pm plus, I go home lo... be4 I go home, I eatspoint buy some things... I buy myself a dumbbell 10kg de... for $30... and also a PSP battery... for $29... so today I spend quite much de...
After buying go straight home le... at home, I change my fish tank water... very dirty liao... after changing water, I have a bath den I go slack le... watch tv and play computer lo... until 5.30pm I’m very tired until cannot tahan so I go take nap le... about 9pm, I go down to blk 224 void deck to chit chat with zi jian... nothing to chat lehz... so about 1 hour later I go home lo... now still continue watch mobtv... The Unbeatables 1... really a nice old show... better den the unbeatables 3... hmmm left 2 days be4 I mobtv finish... so have to watch till siao... Haha... tml school reopen le... so I will be working wed sat and sun nia... not going to work that much le... that all for today 11:04pm... 14/10/07... bk signing off...