Today I wake up at 8.15am... I’m really tired... about 8.50pm den I reach my classroom... today I’m very late... I thought the teacher has taught his lesson liao... but dun think so... I saw everyone drawing de motherboard inside the computer on de paper... den name the computer part... this computing system(CS) really let mi know more about computer parts and so on... today timetable is 5 solid hours of CS... first 2 hour is practical... den 3 hours of lesson joining class with T class de people in the lecture hall... I sit separate with my class... my class sitting together 2 rows...
I dun wan sit with them becox I dun wan to talk and also listen to wht they talk while learning... so I sit alone lo... like tht I can listen better and learn better... I feel that when it is de time to play we play... when it is de time to study we study hard... so I dun really sit beside people while teacher teaching de... Haha...
After the lesson, the time is about 12pm ba... 4 hours nia... cox teacher teach very fast... 3 hours of teaching only take 2 hours to finish... we still got 1 hour away from next lesson... so all my class people go MLC(computer lab) to play the CPF games... hmmm they are despo for de prize... it is really attractive la... but 3 ite collages fighting for it lehz... so de chances if wining a prize is really really small... got chances better den no chances la... Haha... I dun really got the time to go play... got go in to final or nv I also dun really care... Haha... anyway thz soo hui for putting my name in the top 80... he give his score to mi...
Next lesson is life skill lesson... I dun really like the life skill lesson... cox need to do project la... den de teacher like rushing us... dun really like it la... at her class today we only form groups nia... that all... den go home le... at home, I’m tired so I go take 2 hours of nap... after napping I’m still tired... so I continue to sleep till 5.30pm den wake up... after having my dinner at 7pm, I go do my project thingy liao... hmmm really stress lehz doing project... cox my project de circuit is really complicated la...
And some more I need to learn how to use a new software so to draw out the circuit... I feel like giving up... and choose another project to do... maybe have to solo le... but I feel like group project better la... c how first... tml I sure go ask teacher about it de... at 10pm after watching tv, I go cycle le... last time people say mi "I emo ar... cycle alone..." anyway is not la... I dun really wanna trouble my friend to call them come out pei mi...
Maybe they are busy, have no time, tired and so on lo... I like to cycle alone... or just another people pei mi... I dun really like group cycling... anyway solo cycling better... I can cycle at any speed I wan... if got people cycle if mi, I still need to wait for them sia... when I cycling, I tend to think alot ar... trying to solve things out... and also to distress and xiang xin shi lo...
I got alot of xin shi... but I dun have best friends nor a people I trust de most... I feel really sad sometime... so everything... I tend to forgot everything and also no to recall it la... today I feel sad while cycling... I feel I’m too useless le ba... dunnoe why I’m in this world for... trying to be better... but is from bad to worst sia... I tend to face alot of problem and solve it de... but now I wanna avoid from everything... ever since I quitted DB, I dun really have de motivation... tend to be lazy alot... but I’m still trying to change... just that lack of confident and motivation le...
What a useless mi... now my main target is to study hard... and finish all de projects asap... for my working place, I asked to put mi work on sat and sun nia... I dun wan my work to affect my study... so weekday I wun be working le... no matter wht I will not work de... unless holiday... they no people to work is their problem not my problem le... I have worked very hard for de passed 1.5yrs le... it time for mi to concentrate more on study den work le...
Secondly I think I need to think be4 I say out anything... cox my words really hurt people feeling alot... that y I dun really have that much friends... I will try not to say out those work to hurt people... but this is de way I encourage people to work hard... I tend to say out their weak point den good point... cox I dun really c they got any good point for mi to say... Haha... I think I must c more good side den bad de liao...
Thirdly... I feel that I’m gaining alot of mass le... hmmm I have taken de very first step le lo... every night at about 11pm, I tend to do some sit-up, pumping and also use my dumb bell to train my arm and also chest... mainly I train my upper body... it has been about 3 weeks to 1month le... hmmm for jogging, I will leave it aside first... next time den say le... Haha... for my leg exercise, I dun nid train de... cox I been walking very fast in ntuc for hours every wed, sat and sun... and also I cycle to school daily... so I think jogging I can leave aside... my mass mainly come from my stomach la... Haha... must do more sit-ups...
Fourth... I feel that I dun really quarrel with my family le... now is really the time to cherish it ba... my family is de most important to mi... follow by my friends... I will not quarrel with them over small thing le... i promise in my blog... and also I feel that I’m been quarrel with my friends around mi... I dunnoe y also... maybe this is de way I noe them better... the more I quarrel with that person, the more I understand him or her... but now I will also try not to quarrel that much le...
Hmmm I think alot today while cycling... I feel relax alot after I blog it out... I think that all for today le... tml will be a long day for mi... nite~ 12:52am... 24/10/07... bk signing off...