Today I wake up early than what I set in my alarm clock de... cox the next door is renovating their house... den about 10am plus they start work liao... so noisy till cannot sleep any more... I eat my breakfast den play computer liao lo... actually is downloading a online game call 2moons de... liang intro to mi de... he say till like very interesting… like die die must play like that...
So I took about 2 hours plus to dl... in de mean time, I play de CPF thingy... anyway I’m out of top 80 le... I’m not that interested in that thing la... anyway out le also dun feel like playing liao… so nv play le… I feel I got more importance things for mi to do... I’m being surfing net from 1pm to about 4pm ba... den about 5pm plus, I go out to meet teng song le... hmmm I go have a good chat with him lo... he agree to come to school daily... but sometime wun come... I believe him la... wish he can do it la... after having a chat with him at coffee shop… hmmm I have chat with ts le... so left with Derek le... dun really feel like chatting with him... cox he give mi alot of empty promise le... say wan come to sch... but in the end nv come... I dun really noe what to do with him... must try a way to settle he... Haha...
I go to his rented house... hmmm at his house, I do planning lo... and explain to him about de project and also draw out time line for us to finish our project lo... I dun wish to drag de project anymore... and btw we left only 47 days to holiday… that means less den 2 months le… after planning everything, I have nothing to do in his house le... so I go home liao lo... take bus 12 home... when I reached, I eat my dinner den I online awhile... after about 10.40pm off I go out again... I meet zi jian at blk 224 void deck again...
I need to ask him about the project... cox the ideal is from him de... he know his own project better den mi... so have to ask lo... hmmm it has been 3 yrs he nv touch on it le... so he dun really remember that much le... but luckily he say he got some source for mi to do the project... I wish that source can help mi 1/2 of my project ba... so I can relax abit... but overall I must understand la…
After chatting with zi jian till 12am, I go home le lo... that y now den blog... tml have to go his house take de file from his young brother computer... wish all de file is inside... hmmm that all for today... today really do alot of thing about project de... 12:41am... 26/10/07... bk signing off...