Blogging ytd thingy... ytd wake up at 10am plus... I feel that I’m getting more n more sleepy this few days... after that I play maple n watch mobtv till 4.30pm den go work lo... work from 5-10.20pm... at work there is nothing to do sia... so slacking... from 5-6pm go ah wah help mi... den 6-10pm got Joel help mi... not so many people come to shop... all de while during working time I been chit chatting with Joel den working sia... actually I can dunnid to work de... dunnoe y put mi work... so tired... I slack at work until I feel like sleeping...
About 9.30pm, Irene one of my supervisor call mi help those nite boy... cox today only got 2 nite boy nia... even thought they are experience, they will be very tired and they will take up alot of time in pushing de... so I helped them... ytd got about 20 plus pallets... a,lot of thing to push in to supermarket... den only 2 good jets... and 1 going spoil de... total 3 jets... that can push de pallets in... they use de good ones to push to de supermarket... for mi I use de orange one which is going to spoil de... very xiong sia use that one... need to use extra strength de... hmmm helped them for 45mins... from 10-10.45pm... after pushing in, I go home lo... that all for ytd... today have to work 2-10pm... si bei sian... 11:09am... 11/10/07... bk signing off...