Hmmm too busy on maple nv get den lazy come in blog... hmmm start from Sunday... my legs is very suan sia after working on Saturday... make mi could not sleep at nite... during 4am in de mid night I wake up sia... but manage to sleep after all... hmmm work from 11-5pm... alot people sia... buay tahan... work non stop... during work got slack abit la(eat snake)... really busy... the trolley keep koh song sia... from the starting I work till I stop working... about 4.50pm when joel come, I quickly siam le... too busy till I scare to work le... Haha...
After work go eat fast food with hong wei... from morning till 5pm, I just eat a pao nia... den tahan till after work den eat le... after eating, I go straight home lo... at home I eat dinner again... too hungry le... Haha... after that take a nap... about 8pm I go down teach zi jian math lo... hmmm some of de qn I dunoe sia... si bei jialit... maybe going to 2 year nv study on that topic so forgot liao... Haha... hmmm that all for Saturday...
For Monday, from morning till I go work at 5.30pm, I been playing maple... cox very sian... that y play maple again... den working is very bored la... just work lo... 4 hours also good... better den nothing... hmmm tml I nv work... so chiong maple whole day... this is de last time I chiong lo... target lvl 110... Haha... now lvl 106 le... sure hit target de... left 6 days to school reopen le... haiz... miss school alot =x... Haha... that all... 1:58am... 08/10/07... bk signing off...