Today I break my record lo... wake up at 12.15pm... nv been sleeping till so late be4... actually I can sleep longer de... but dun wan la... that y wake up lo... when I switch on my computer, zi jian call mi go his house help him configure his computer... cox he could not see mobtv...
He has de same problem with zhao ming de... so I dunnoe how to do with it... after that I go home have my breakfast den watch mobtv lo... when I watch finish de show, chin leong call mi go in play maple... cox he play till sian... some more he scare xiao pang win his lvl... so he have to chiong... lol... all maple siao... I play awhile den come out lo... after that read my magazine... den slack till 5.30pm den I go work lo...
At work, hoon hoon ask mi when I wan go for dinner at ntuc de... cox got 2days... one is on oct 29... another is oct 30... so I choose oct 29 de... hmmm hong wei also follow mi de same day... den those nite boys some 29 den some 30... but most of them on oct 30 de... today at work very sian... 4 hours from 6-10pm... 9.30pm like that, I saw xia xue sia... at tampines mall... she is very short... about 1.4m + nia...
After work I straight away go home lo... today got go out for jogging... jog abit nia den come home lo... too long nv jog that y cannot jog that much le... lol... must really every day jog den can jog longer de...
Today I also really ki siao... be4 I go work, I abit siao... my father keep taking those people dunwan de junk come home... den make de house like a rubbish-bin like that... I saw those thing on his bed I abit sian la... so I helped him to take it out to de living room... those things occupy about 1/4 of de living room lo... u can estimate how many things he put on his bed... until he have to sleep on de floor everyday... haiz... buay tahan him... some more he is clearing his leave now from work... he is staying at home for 1 week sia... den he at home doing nothing but sleeping nia... he is so lazy sia...
So I tell him to clear his thing but he dun wan... so tml I will be helping him to clear all his junk... those junk hor have been keep on his bed for years lo... den my father have been sleeping on de floor for years also... I see liao also buay tahan him... de storeroom is also full so his junk... every time he will say that someday his junk will be useful de... but hor it his been keep for year lehz... about 5 to 10years lo... still not in use... and some more some of it is spoil de... he also dun wan to throw... my mother abit lan lan about him lo... so now as a son, I have to help my father to clear all his things...
Anyway he is old liao le... cannot do that much le... and what for keeping those unwanted things... haiz buay tahan him... tml sure doing house cleaning de... I will help up on this... so messy... outside people see liao also will sian de... must really do something about it... hmmm tml sure will quarrel wih family de... it has been so long nv quarrel lo... write till here le... 12:20am... 01/10/07... bk signing off...