Today I wake up late ar... dunnoe what time... have my breakfast den watch mobtv le... hmmm abit sian la... got go in maple play play awhile nia... now not a maple freak le mi... nv choing or play whole day de... lol... maple I think I 1/2 quit nia... after maple I watch mobtv again... watch fu man ren jian... I like this show very much sia...
After watching is about 3.50pm lo... den I have a short nap... 15mins nap nia... den wake up have my dinner den off I go work lo... work from 5pm to 10.20pm... sian sian sia... at work... nothing to do de... today work with Joel... he does not talk so much de... just work lo... I’m trying to waste time... but hard to waste time sia... dunnoe what to do... haiz... no really alot people come shop at nite de... so very slack... cashier only chin leong working at nite nia... the rest work in the morning de... so abit sian la... not really alot people I know in ntuc... so no one to chat with...
Hmmm today is hong wei last day working as trolley boy le... he is going to transfer to nite boy lo... this is to let him learn more skill in nite boy... anyway nite boy have a shortage of people... so he is transfer to there tempo nia... but I feel he is going for a fixed slot at nite boy lo... as I think he is a replacement for cheng sheng de... anyway once poly school reopen... cheng sheng quit his job... haiz... den dunnoe will hong wei be back in trolley or not... I nv give 100% he will come back lo... I give myself 60% he will come back de...
Hmmm I lose a working mate lo... cannot work with him that much le... but I feel he will come back to trolley de... cox trolley is much more easier den nite boy de... today I buy a magazine call men's health... hmmm I have being buying this magazine since may 07... but have stop buying since dunnoe when... today I saw it at ntuc... so I buy one n read lo... won be so bored at home lo... at least got something to read at home... anyway tml I’m starting to do my final year project lo... or else I scare I will do last mins job de... Haha...
After work, I go straight home... den meet zi jian come out chit chat lo... he call mi out de... from 11-12am nia... he very sian at home ba... that why call mi out... I got tell him to go out find job... but he got a lazy bone in his body la... 22years old liao... still dun wan find part time job... still take parents' money... haiz... buay tahan him... if I got his life hor... wa I really very happy lo... Haha... 12:52am... 30/09/07... bk signing off...