Today wake late sia... 8.15am den I wake up... about 8.45am den reached school... when I reach classroom teacher ask y am I late... so I say overslept lo... anyway when I reach he haven teach lo... cox Monday blue... alot come late sia... he teach his lesson after 5mins I come... his lesson I feel like sleeping cox I think I haven wake up ar... so tired after ytd working...
After his lesson, is project le... teng song got come... he overslept... miss de early lesson... in project I n ts ask teacher how to do our project lo... he teach us sia... hmmm the teacher will help u if u ask... if u nv ask, he wun go to u de sia... hmmm I still saw alot slacking playing computer... 47 days left starting from today... they still can slack sia... pro... Haha... after project we go have lunch lo... after lunch is PE... again no pe... cox teacher is de coach of basketball... now is basketball season for ite... so he have to be there... mark attendants den off we go home lo...
At home I rested for awhile... until about 5.55pm den I go out le... go for de NTUC DND... actually should be meeting hong wei on Simei mrt platform at 6.15pm de... but he too early reached le... so I have to walk fast fast to meet up with the train he take... about 6.40pm we reached suntec convention hall lvl 6 liao... we got our door gift it is a vacuum mug... can store hot water de... we come too early liao... so we have to wait outside for those who take bus to suntec... those who take de bus need to pay $3 person... anyway I just spend $1 nia... home to suntec $0.50... den suntec back home another $0.50... so $1 lo... if I take bus I still need to pay $3 plus $1 back home total $4... not worth it... Haha... I very money minded de... Haha...
The dinner started at 8pm plus... only 8 dish nia... hmmm I think only fish nice nia... the rest not that nice... but overall okok la... at there I drink 1 red wine which zhao ming bring de... he has kept de wine for 4 years liao... hmmm very nice to drink... I also drink a glass of tiger beer... actually I got 4 paper that can exchange for 4 glasses of beer... but I scare I drunk... so I give them all away to my table de people left only one for mi can liao... hmmm I think only got 2 to 3% of alcohol nia... they got add water inside de... not that nice to drink...anyway de wine got 13.5% of alcohol... but i'm not drunk... I nv see anyone drunk also... my table only 7 people nia.... so I can eat more... Haha... but surround mi also got people noe how to eat alot de... anyway i got eat alot la... Haha... haiz... saying about the table draw hor... my table nv kana sia... y like that de... I’m in table 40... table 39 and 41 kana table draw... we bo tio... suay sia... Haha...
The luckily draw only 15 prize nia... the dinner and dance ended at about 11pm ba... I think onli mi and hong wei nv take bus nia... the rest got pay $3 de... so we take MRT home lo... about 12am den I reached home... that why now den I blog... Haha... hmmm that all for today... what a wonderful nite... 12:50am... 29/10/07... bk signing off...